- All products are added to your cart.
Terms & Conditions
The Studio Stationery products are exclusive and of high quality. We appreciate a good relationship with our customers. That's why we like to make our terms simple and clear. These terms are recorded in the general conditions. The general terms and conditions apply to all agreements that you conclude with Studio Stationery. By ordering articles at Studio stationery, you indicate that you agree to the terms and conditions. Our terms and conditions are prepared in accordance with the general rules (purchase) contracts from book 6 and Book 7 of the Dutch Civil Code.
Article 1. Agreement
When shopping on the http://www.StudioStationery.nl website you can order items from our collection. All data that we need to verify and process your order will have to be filled in completely and truthfully. You may return goods after receipt of your order for a period of seven working days , without giving a reason to return the ordered items.
Article 2. Prices, offers and deals
You pay the price stated at the time of purchase on the website. All prices are excluding VAT and shipping. All tenders and offers of Studio Stationery are free, unless a deadline for acceptance is stated in the offer. A tender offer expires if the product is no longer available. Studio Stationery can not meet its prices, bids or offers to be taken if the other party can reasonably understand that the bids or offers, or a part thereof, an obvious mistake or error. A compound quotation can not compel Studio Stationery to execute a portion of the assignment against a corresponding part of the given price. Offers or quotations do not automatically apply to future orders.
Article 3. Payment
1. You must pay your order in advance. You can choose from the payment methods offered on the website during the ordering process. Pay via another method is not possible. Studio Stationery strives to deliver orders within 2 business day after receipt of payment . For deliveries outside The Netherlands longer delivery times need to be anticipated. The deadline is 30 days after placing the order. If it is not possible to deliver an order within 30 days, you will be informed about it by e-mail and you have the right to cancel your order free of charge. The amount paid by you will be refunded within 5 working days to your account.
Objections to a bill do not suspend the payment obligation. The other party who does not appeal to section 6.5.3 (Articles 231 and 247 of Book 6 BW) is not entitled to suspend the payment of a bill for any other reason.
Article 4. Delivery
You can choose the way your order will be sent by us. For this you should choose from the shipping methods offered during the order process on the website. Shipping in a different manner or personally pick up your order is not possible. The shipment of your order is in the hands of a reputable shipping company and takes place under the full responsibility of the shipping company. For damage, loss or other problems during the shipping Studio Stationery is not liable.
Article 5. Modification Agreement
If the other party cancels an order in whole or in part, the order and related purchased items plus the potential delivery costs and the reserved time for the execution of the agreement, will be charged to the other party.
An order will not be shipped by us if it can not be shipped complete, unless explicitely agreed otherwise. If delivery is delayed by (temporarily) out of stock or delayed for other reasons, or if an order is not or only partially executed, the other party will be notified no later than seven business days after placing the order. The Party has in this case the right to cancel the order without charge. Studio Stationery will issue a refund in that case.
Article 6. Returns and Exchanges
Exchange or return to Studio Stationery is no problem. You must hold itself above the following rules:
- Only items which are bought at Studio Stationery can be exchanged.
- Before returning items, please contact us about it by e-mail . To request a return send an e-mail with return request with invoice number to [email protected]
- Please do not return goods as long as you have not received confirmation. Returns without confirmation Studio Stationery will not be accepted.
- You can return for 7 days after receipt of your order without giving a reason . The period of seven working days is determined by Studio Stationery by comparison of the date you applied for a return request with the expected delivery date of the order.
- You must, upon receipt of a return confirmation, return the items within 7 days in the undamaged original packaging.
- The cost and risk of the return shipment are at your expense.
- Items can be exchanged only for another item from the store. In case of exchange Studio Stationery will, one time only, take the cost of resending the exchanged article on its behalf.
- In case of returning items, you will receive the amount paid by you of these items, excluding shipping costs, within 30 days of receiving the returned order on your behalf.
Article 7. Guarantee
All products delivered by Studio Stationery are of high quality and meet all the standards and requirements that, under normal use, can be set. By The Studio Stationery delivered goods are free from defects of any kind. This guarantee is valid up to four weeks after delivery of the article.
Upon receipt of your order you will receive a detailed packing list, which also serves as proof.
If it appears that an article provided by Studio Stationery does not meet the guarantee given, Studio Stationery will provide a solution within a reasonable time. You can return the items, stating that you make a warranty claim and a description of the defect, return the article in accordance with the rules described under "Returns & Exchanges". If return is not reasonably possible, then you should inform Studio Stationery in writing. After returning and assessment of warranty claims by Studio Stationery, the article is at the discretion of Studio Stationery either repaired or replaced, or refunded.
The guarantee does not apply if a defect is caused by improper or inappropriate use, or if you or third parties have made changes to the item (or attempted to do so), or when the item is used for purposes for which it was not intended.
If a by Studio Stationery delivered item does not match the agreement and if this defect in the sense of the product liability regime is considered, then Stationery Studio is not liable for any consequential damages resulting therefrom.
When the producer of a defective product is liable for consequential damage, liability of Studio Stationery is limited to repair, replacement or refund of the delivered product.
Notwithstanding the foregoing warranty Studio Stationery is not liable if the defect is due to intent, gross negligence, culpable act, improper use or improper use on your side.
In this warranty stated limitations of liability for direct damages is not valid if the defect is a result of intent or gross negligence on the part of Studio Stationery, its employees or under the responsibility of operating a third party (if this responsibility is not expressly excluded) .
Article 8. Privacy
Without your permission Studio Stationery will not provide your details to third parties, subject to the aforementioned. If you no longer wish to be involved in marketing actions Studio Stationery, including newsletters and offers, please send a request by email to [email protected]
Article 9. Complaints
If you have any complaints about our products or our service, or if you are otherwise unsatisfied with certain things, you can contact us via [email protected] If your complaint concerns a specific order please include the invoice number and the specific complaint.
Article 10 Applicable Law and Disputes
All legal relationships where User is a party, only Dutch law applies, also if a contract is wholly or partly executed abroad or if the party is domiciled there. The applicability of the CISG is excluded.
The court in the location of User shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear disputes, unless the law requires otherwise. User shall nevertheless be entitled to submit the dispute to the competent judge.
The parties will first appeal to the courts after they settle the utmost to solve a dispute by mutual agreement.